This is the Linux app named INDI starter whose latest release can be downloaded as indistarter-2.3.2-185-linux_i386.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named INDI starter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Indistarter is a user interface to run a INDI server.
You can configure different profile for your astronomical equipment.
The INDI server can be launched locally or remotely on another computer. In this last case a ssh tunnel is established to allow local client connection.
This software is part of a full suite for astronomical observation:
X Window System (X11), Cocoa (MacOS X)
Object Pascal, Lazarus
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/indistarter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.