This is the Linux app named Innova Desktop whose latest release can be downloaded as gb.pushbutton-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Innova Desktop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONGraphical environment to launch applications advanced, easy to use and fast, Developed with Gambas3..
Add Repositories Gambas3
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gambas-team/gambas3
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install gambas3
Part of Project Innova Desktop:
Launcher - Application Launcher
Innova Settings - This program allows one to configure Innova Desktop with a pleasant and comfortable graphical interface.
gbEdit - Text Editor
PcInfo - Information of the System (OS, architecture, kernel, distribution, processor, memory, desktop, session, host, user, language, time zone)
Xt7-Player - Audio and Video Player
Pintascreen - A screen of capture, can add to the screenshots: icons, lines, arrows, text, etc.
Widget Clock - It shows the system time
Higgins - yet another application launcher
VisorRV1960 - (Biblia Reina-Valera 1960) Access to verses very fast.
gbTerminal- is a terminal emulator based on VT-100
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/innovadesktop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.