This is the Linux app named install-log whose latest release can be downloaded as install-log-1.9.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named install-log with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simply run install-log immediately after doing a make install, and it'll update its database of which files on your system belong to which packages. The lists it produces are handy for simple package management, including uninstallation and upgrad
C, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/install-log/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.