This is the Linux app named Interactive Neural Network Simulator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as iSNS_win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Interactive Neural Network Simulator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Interactive Neural Network Simulator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONiSNS is an interactive neural network simulator written in Java/Java3D. The program is intended to be used in lessons of Neural Networks. The program was developed by students as the software project at Charles University in Prague.
Java AWT, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/isns/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.