This is the Linux app named Internet DJ Console whose latest release can be downloaded as idjc-0.9.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Internet DJ Console with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Internet DJ Console
Conceived as an internet radio Shoutcast/Icecast client and DJ console IDJC has two main media players, a background track player, effects buttons, crossfader, webm, aac, ogg, and mp3 streaming, stream automation timers, aux input, voice and VoIP integration. Media file formats include: mp3, ogg, flac, wma, wav, m4a, m3u, xspf, pls, and cue sheet support, IRC track and station announcements, uses jack audio connection kit to provide a flexible audio chain.
This list of features is by no means complete. More info at the project homepage.
- Streams to Shoutcast and Icecast2 servers
- Two main media players with crossfader
- Microphone audio signal processing
- IRC announcements
- Wide range of media and streaming formats
- Jack audio connection kit integration
- VoIP (call-ins) support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/idjc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.