This is the Linux app named Interpp whose latest release can be downloaded as Interpp-1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Interpp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONInterpp is a light-weight C++ interpretor library designed specifically for C++ developers who wish to add scripting capabilities to their new or existing C++ projects. Interpp allows you to expose objects from a C++ application to an embedded interpreter interface for run-time scripting.
Interpp is comprised of only 2 files: a header and a cpp file. All you need to do to get started with Interpp is simply add these files in your C++ project and #include <interpp.h>.
An example project is also included in order to demo Interpp's usage.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/interpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.