This is the Linux app named inventory using python whose latest release can be downloaded as version1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named inventory using python with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
inventory using python
DESCRIPTIONthis inventory is developed using python3.2 tkinter, and sqlite3. you can make invoices for a shop using this software. you need python3.2 to run this. no more modules are required since tkinter and sqlite3 were in python3.2 windows package.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyinvoice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.