This is the Linux app named ioredis whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ioredis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ioredis is a robust, full-featured Redis client that is used in the world's biggest online commerce company Alibaba and many other awesome companies. Full-featured. It supports Cluster, Sentinel, Streams, Pipelining and of course Lua scripting & Pub/Sub (with the support of binary messages). High performance. Delightful API. It works with Node callbacks and Native promises. Transformation of command arguments and replies. Transparent key prefixing. Abstraction for Lua scripting, allowing you to define custom commands. Support for binary data. Support for TLS. Support for offline queue and ready checking. Support for ES6 types, such as Map and Set. Support for GEO commands. Support for Redis ACL. Sophisticated error handling strategy. Support for NAT mapping. Support for autopipelining. ioredis supports all of the scripting commands such as EVAL, EVALSHA and SCRIPT.
- Transparent key prefixing
- By default, ioredis will try to reconnect when the connection to Redis is lost
- Transform arguments and replies
- When reconnected, the client will auto subscribe to channels that the previous connection subscribed to
- ioredis supports Sentinel out of the box
- ioredis guarantees that the node you connected to is always a master even after a failover
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ioredis.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.