This is the Linux app named IRC Fun Bot whose latest release can be downloaded as funirc.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IRC Fun Bot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IRC Fun Bot
IRC bot, written in Perl with mySQL log database.
It can forward messages between 2 users, analyse the sentence, read joke from web and send them like a public messages, control to protect channels where it is with SPAM and Invite control.
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Perl, PHP, PL/SQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/funirc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.