This is the Linux app named Iris Recognition System whose latest release can be downloaded as irisonedemo.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Iris Recognition System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Iris Recognition System
DESCRIPTIONBiometrics is one of the most important and reliable methods for computer-aided personal identification. It has a wide range of applications, in government programs such as national ID cards, use in visas and visa processing, and in the war against terrorism, as well as having personal applications in areas such as logical and physical access control. Iris recognition is the most accurate personal identification biometric and it is this that accounts for its use in identity management in government departments requiring high security.
Index Terms: Matlab, source, code, iris, recognition, one to one, one to many, verification, identification, matching.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/irisrecognitionsystem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.