This is the Linux app named Iris Web Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as v12.2.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Iris Web Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Iris Web Framework
Iris is a fast, full-featured and futuristic web framework written in Go. It is by far the fastest HTTP/2 web framework ever crafted, is highly efficient yet simple. Iris provides a beautifully expressive and easy-to-use foundation for your next website, API or distributed app.
Iris comes packed with Webassembly, Automatic HTTPS with Public Domain, MVC, Sessions, Caching, Versioning API, Problem API, Websocket, Dependency Injection and more. It is also fully-compatible with the standard library and 3rd-party middleware packages.
Iris is open source and cross-platform, so you can write once and run anywhere with minimum machine power.
- Cross-platform - Write once and run anywhere ie. Android, iOS, Linux and Windows
- Ease Of Use - Iris is known for simple and powerful API. Iris provides rich MVC support. Discover low-level access on the road.
- Service Oriented - Iris gives you the structure to build service oriented apps. It is easy to build microservices as well.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iris.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.