This is the Linux app named iSBatch to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as iSBatch_SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iSBatch to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
iSBatch to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONiSBatch is a Java-based plugin for ImageJ (version 1.49d) or
its distribution Fiji. iSBatch is designed for quick evaluation
of analysis pipelines and visual exploration of datasets. It is
distributed under an open open-source license
(GNU General Public License, version 3). The plugin handles the data
in a hierarchical fashion based on a source folder
containing all data and little guidance provided by the user.
The software is designed for rapid exploration of large datasets
and it includes an internal SQLite database (http://sqljet.com/) for convenience.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/isbatch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.