This is the Linux app named Isolation Forest whose latest release can be downloaded as IsolationForest_0.0-25.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Isolation Forest with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Isolation Forest detects data-anomalies using binary trees. Platform: R (www.r-project.org) Reference: Fei Tony Liu, Kai Ming Ting, and Zhi-Hua Zhou, “Isolation Forest”, IEEE International Conference on Data Mining 2008 (ICDM 08)
Aerospace, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iforest/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.