This is the Linux app named IT Governance Tracker whose latest release can be downloaded as ITGT-mvc-master-010789a115ef.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IT Governance Tracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IT Governance Tracker
ITGT is your web based tool that will enable you to easily monitor and report on your organization capability and performance.
Easy to use, Reduced training, Installation or in the Cloud, Integrate in your IT environment, Customizable, Plugin to your QMS templates
The tool has been initially developed for a Pharmaceutical Group where it manages 29 processes and about 10000 CAPA records and it has been successfully deployed in other organizations. The powerful of this application resides in its simplicity, user friendly interface and the configuration that fits any size and kind of organization with limited training needs for administrators or super user and no training for end users.
Designed to achieve and maintain a certification
Mapping, optimization and monitoring of your processes
Record tracking & email notification
Change management, support & maintenance of the solution
- Audit trail
- 21 CFR 11
- LDAP compatible
- Web based
Information Technology, Healthcare Industry, Quality Engineers, Auditors, Management
JDBC, Oracle, Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/itgovtracker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.