This is the Linux app named itermd to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as itermd.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named itermd to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
itermd to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONFor simulations or modeling studies of regulations, Automation or various phenomena, with parameters that may be random, interdependent variables without simple rules, etc..
It can also be used to study mathematical curves remarkable how 'pragmatic'.
The claim of these tools is to facilitate the programming of simulations by providing routines to quickly generate:
-display windows and input parameters
-help to display the variation in the data as graphs
-management of iterations
Goal for the user: quickly programme his simulation.
Requires knowledge of C language.
Knowledge of gtk and cairo (for simple graphs) is not necessary.
-sugar fermentation kinetics
-cycle of a water tank heated by solar panels
-curve of chase
For your simulation, simply copy and adapt some lines corresponding explicit examples.
Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/itermd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.