This is the Linux app named iTides to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as iTides.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iTides to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
iTides to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWith the support of the NSF and ONR over the past few years we have developed a MATLAB tool that calculates the internal wave field generated by barotropic tidal flow of a nonlinearly stratified fluid past any arbitrary two-dimensional topography of finite extent
You can download a recent version as a .zip file or get up-to-date version via the svn version (svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/itides/svn/trunk itides-svn).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/itides/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.