This is the Linux app named iTLogger to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as itlogger-1.0-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iTLogger to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
iTLogger to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONiTLogger is the result of a software project at TU Ilmenau in 2012. Its aim was to create an app and corresponding desktop programm, so that people could track their journey on forest roads and later evaluate the data on their desktop. With the logged data you can evaluate the quality of forest roads.
Available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.tui.itlogger
End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/itlogger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.