This is the Linux app named J-MCDA to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jmcda-xmcda2-parsing-0.5.3-sources.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named J-MCDA to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
J-MCDA to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis project provides a set of libraries written in Java to easily manipulate Multi-Criteria Decision Aid (MCDA) concepts, especially related to outranking methods, and XMCDA files.
- Help develop outranking-related methods
- Provides appropriate data structures
- Provides helper methods (sort, categorize, ...)
- Easy conversion to and from XMCDA format
- Utilities for writing XMCDA web services
- Basic utilities for converting csv to XMCDA files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/j-mcda/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.