This is the Linux app named j3dfileconv to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as fileconv.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named j3dfileconv to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
j3dfileconv to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONFileConv is a set of utility classes that allow java programmers to load/write 3d files of various formats to/from 3d applications and convert between various file formats so that people using different 3d applications can collaborate on the same project
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Cocoa (MacOS X), Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/j3dfileconv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.