This is the Linux app named Jacareto whose latest release can be downloaded as jacareto-win-0.8.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jacareto with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOTE: This project is not actively maintained at the moment. If you'd like to continue developing Jacareto, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacareto is a capture & replay tool for programs written in Java. You can capture actions on applications and replay them later on (like macros). Jacareto can be used for GUI tests, the creation of animated demonstrations, and analyses of user behavior.
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jacareto/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.