This is the Linux app named Jagornet DHCPv6 whose latest release can be downloaded as dhcpv6-1.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jagornet DHCPv6 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONJagornet DHCPv6 Server is an open source DHCPv6 server implemented in Java. Available for Linux, Solaris, MacOSX, and Windows XP/Vista/7/2008, or any host with JRE 6.
- IPv6 Phase II Ready Certified DHCPv6 Server
- Stateful DHCPv6 Server
- Stateless DHCPv6 Server
- Dynamic DNS
- Prefix Delegation
- XML Configuration
- Scalable architecture
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jagornet-dhcpv6/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.