This is the Linux app named JAnalyzer Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as janalyzer-1.0-bin.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JAnalyzer Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe JAnalyzer Toolkit implements a visualisation tool for static analysis on Java applications. The analysis is based on the SOOT bytecode optimization package. So the program is capable of analysing sourcecode as well as bytecode packages.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jptoolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.