This is the Linux app named Jannis to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as de.webdings.tools_1.0.1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jannis to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jannis to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONJannis stands for "J Artificial Neural Net Interactive Simulator".
Jannis' primary purpose is simulation of neural net models for scientific experiments in special-needs-education and neuropsychology.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jannis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.