This is the Linux app named JarInstaller whose latest release can be downloaded as JarInstaller-0.4.0-installer.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JarInstaller with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jar Installer is a java based program for creating self-extracting installation packages through a GUI. Just select your files, logo and create a jar file which can be double clicked for installation.
- Choose your own logo
- Make a runnable jar file
- Pure Java
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, Java Swing, KDE, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kurumix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.