This is the Linux app named jasperreports-scala whose latest release can be downloaded as jasperreports-scala-6.2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jasperreports-scala with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Scala programming language is a hybrid functional/object-oriented programming language that runs natively in the Java VM. It is similar in some respects to Groovy, but it is a statically typed language. Visit www.scala-lang.org for more info.
This project adds the JRScalaCompiler and JRScalaGenerator classes, modifies the JRReport class to add Scala as a supported language, and provides a demo project with a sample report that uses Scala expressions.
Information Technology, Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jr-scala/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.