This is the Linux app named Java Class Finder whose latest release can be downloaded as jfind.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Class Finder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Class Finder
Simple but powerful tool for finding java class files on the filesystem, recursively looking into directories and archives. Useful for fixing "class not found" errors and setting the CLASSPATH properly.
Command-line, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jfind/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.