This is the Linux app named Java Code Speed Test whose latest release can be downloaded as SpeedTest.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Code Speed Test with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Code Speed Test
DESCRIPTIONThe SpeedTest program is used to test the speed of Java code on various computer platforms. It runs tests such as 500,00 sin & cos calculations, allocate an array of 5,000 doubles 50,000 times, and allocate an array of 50,000 points 20 times.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javaspeedtest/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.