This is the Linux app named java network tictactoe whose latest release can be downloaded as galo_0.7a_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named java network tictactoe with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
java network tictactoe
Its the common tictactoe game, developed in java, with client/server configuration so it can be played over a network. It can be played in a 3x3 board or 4x4 board. There are more options but some of them are not implemented.
I'm only putting this here now (2012) but this was one of the projects for a University course in 2003, when I was still a student. I just thought I should put this some place safe, and so... here it is!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javanettictacto/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.