This is the Linux app named java-numbers whose latest release can be downloaded as numbers-0.6.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named java-numbers with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java-Numbers is a library for working with complex numbers of arbitrary precision in Java. Currently I have implemented Rational, which describes rational numbers in vulgar form. For example instead of 1/3 becoming the irrational 0.3333..., it remains 1/3, and so operations on it result in what was intend, i.e. (1/3) * (3) = 1, and not 0.3333... * 3.0 = 0.9999...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javanumbers/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.