This is the Linux app named Java organization chart whose latest release can be downloaded as OrgApplet_v2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java organization chart with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java organization chart
A nice looking java applet to draw an org-tree..
Staff units are presented as oval shapes at the sides and normal childs as boxes below.. all units are drawn with arrows for navigation, and nice shadow effects.
And yes you can navigate the tree structur
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/orgchart/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.