This is the Linux app named Java Ploy Boardgame whose latest release can be downloaded as javaploy-0.2-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Ploy Boardgame with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Ploy Boardgame
DESCRIPTIONBased on the 1970 3M strategy boardgame, Ploy. Each player has pieces which can be maneuvered across the board, in an attempt to remove the enemy commander, or to remove all pieces but the commander. Each piece has different movement characteristics.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javaploy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.