This is the Linux app named Java Secure String whose latest release can be downloaded as secure-string-1.0.0.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Secure String with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Secure String
DESCRIPTIONA compact fast performing Java class SecureString enables long-term storage of sensitive strings that is resilient against a privileged insider, i.e. makes it hard to introspect its content from a memory dump.
Click the home page link for a white paper with details and discussion on the subject of in-memory storage of sensitive data in Java.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javasecurestr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.