This is the Linux app named Java SOCKS Proxy whose latest release can be downloaded as jsocks.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java SOCKS Proxy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java SOCKS Proxy
DESCRIPTIONSOCKS Server and Library for Java. Support for versions 4 and 5 of SOCKS protocol. Designed to be easily expandable to support different encryption/authentication/authorization methods. Sample server and client are available.
- Java SOCKS (RFC 1928) Server. Even more attractive now, since Java 1.5, Socks proxy client is native for Java Socket() implementation.
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsocks/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.