This is the Linux app named javadbchem to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as javadbchem-src-0.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named javadbchem to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
javadbchem to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis projects provides a mechanism which saves chemical structures to a rdbms. Everything is written in Java and is independent from the rdbms used (first tested system is mysql, tweaking might be needed for others). The chemistry is handled using Chemistry Development Kit, this is proven code. The system holds atoms and bonds as entities in the rdbms, this makes it possible to have properties recorded using foreign keys and referential integrity. Apache Torque is used for database access. The build system of the project makes it possible to add properties directly to the molecule/atom/bond tables. This makes it more flexible than systems where structures are saved as monolithic blobs in a single table.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javadbchem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.