This is the Linux app named javaNetSim whose latest release can be downloaded as javaNetSim-0.41.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named javaNetSim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
For new versions, check https://github.com/Darkkey/javaNetSim
javaNetSim (Java Network Simulator) - it's a fork of a project jFirewallSim. The main goal of javaNetSim is creating a software to simulate various TCP/IP networks based on Ethernet, WiFi, PPP, etc...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javanetsim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.