This is the Linux app named javastim whose latest release can be downloaded as jstim-beta1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named javastim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA signal generator generating signals for e-stim purposes. Planned to support windows, linux, and popular cell phone/tablet systems. Will create pulse trains that are mostly zero-averaged to avoid cell damage, allow certain manipulation options (frequency and amplitude modulation in certain ways). Control will be possible via a Java Swing GUI, and/or a terminal like interface on network or serial lines. Will allow 1-4 channels (2-8 electrodes). Output the signal via a soundcard to an amplifier that can output e-stim compliant signals (100+V, current limited to about 100mA, high impedance, short circuit proof). Care to have a potential free output for every electrode (use separating NF transformers). Author claims no responsibility for physical damage from misuse or routing the signal through unsuitable circuitry. Any use happens at the sole risk of the user.
- 1 to 4 independent channels on 1 or 2 stereo outputs simultaneously
- Versatile signal generator with multiple modulation capabilities
- GUI, console application and/or remote controlled server application in one
Advanced End Users
Java Swing, Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jstim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.