This is the Linux app named JavaSWF - Macromedia Flash File Format whose latest release can be downloaded as javaswf-binary-baseline.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JavaSWF - Macromedia Flash File Format with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JavaSWF - Macromedia Flash File Format
DESCRIPTIONJavaSWF provides a pure Java wrapper for the Macromedia Flash file format (known as SWF). It enables the parsing and generation of Flash content within Java applications and servlets.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javaswf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.