This is the Linux app named JavaTranslator whose latest release can be downloaded as javaTranslator.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JavaTranslator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONAn useful application to help in java applications translation.
- Scan a java project directory
- Detect automatic Bundle's in project
- Scan source files to extract message strings
- Compare with bundle to create/update that
- Use an alternate XML based resorce archive
- Simple edit translation in other locale
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javatranslator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.