This is the Linux app named jaxiscope whose latest release can be downloaded as axiscope-2020.07.24-19.45.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jaxiscope with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cross-platform (Java: Windows/Linux/MacOs) digital/analog oscilloscope frontend.
Communication: RS232 port, input format: ASCII CSV, 1..32 channels, smooth scroll/zoom.
Input data format: ASCII CSV, integer (DEC/HEX for log.analyzer)/double (for analog scope) values separated by spaces/commas/semicolons.
With X value set at 1st column: x y1 y2 ... yN
Without X value set (auto-generation): y1 y2 ... yN
Lines starting with '#' are comments (displayed at bottom status line, for user info).
Lines starting with '#!' are control commands:
- #!start - data frame start;
- #!stop - data frame stop, update chart;
- #!frq=F - data sample frequency, Hz (for X auto-generation);
- #!dig=0/1 - select analog (0) / digital (1) data format;
- #!chns=N - set number of analog channels or integer bits for digital.
Android app: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DM2BY4W
Project support: PayPal [email protected]
- logic analyzer
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jaxiscope/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.