This is the Linux app named JCH Optimize whose latest release can be downloaded as plg_jch_optimize_2.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JCH Optimize with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPLEASE NOTE: We have discontinued distribution of this plugin on this site. Please visit the link below for more recent versions of this plugin and description.
- Combine background images in a sprite
- Minify html
- Exclude troublesome css or js file from aggregation
- Exclude troublesome components from plugin
- JQuery NoConflict feature
- Flat link url for aggregated file using htaccess
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jch-optimize/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.