This is the Linux app named JCLALtext to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as config_JCLALtext.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JCLALtext to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JCLALtext to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONJCLALtext is a class library designed to extend the framework JCLAL text tasks. JCLALtext is free, open source and developed with the Java programming language. JCLALtext is distributed under the GNU license. The researcher can use the class library by adding it to your project.
- Usability: It has an optimal design for faster response time thereof. Its users need not be experts in the areas of RI and AI
- Support: The class library is easy to prove. Not required to be installed for use. Enables easy maintenance process in order to expand its functionality and improve it has
- Portability: All tools used for the development of JCLALtext are free. JCLALtext can be used in various operating systems (MS Windows, Linux distributions, MacOS)
- Hardware: Minimum hardware requirements for JCLALtext depend on the amount of data to analyze
- Software: computer must have the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) version 1.7 or higher installed
- JCLALtext was built on the framework JCLAL and Java library classes for Word Processing (JCLTP) was used. The technology that allowed the application of AI algorithms was the Weka framework
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jclaltext/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.