This is the Linux app named jCLS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jCLS-V0.01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jCLS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jCLS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWARNING: This project is under hard development and not intended for productive use now but only for discussion (see discussion here: https://www.java-forum.org/thema/jcls-vorstellung-und-bitte-um-codereview.186309/).
jCLS helps to create and maintain fine detailed component libraries for EDA tools like Altium Designer. It provides tools for data generation for masses of single parts from only the most necessary informations.
Features added in next Release:
-Better libraries with library browser
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jcls/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.