This is the Linux app named JContactBackup whose latest release can be downloaded as JContactBackup.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JContactBackup with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONBackup and restore contacts in your phone, without needing PC connectivity. Supports export/import of contacts in vCard format. Future tasks include support for Calender events and ToDo list import/export.
- Export contacts in vCard format
- Import contacts from vCard format
- Delete all contacts
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jcontactbackup/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.