This is the Linux app named jContigSort to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jContigSort_bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jContigSort to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jContigSort to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAlignment of the assembled sequences to a reference genome is a common way to obtain a likely order for the contigs, though most of times the final decision is taken by the user. We present the jContigSort, a tool that sorts the genome contigs.
Advanced End Users
Command-line, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jcontigsort/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.