This is the Linux app named JDecisiontableLib whose latest release can be downloaded as JDecisiontableLib-2.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JDecisiontableLib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a library for building decision tables and to get test specifications from it. More about decision tables and how this library works you'll find in the help files for the project JDecisiontable (which is an application build around this library):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jdecisiontable => Files => Help
This library can give you decision table and test specifications as strings in json and csv format. The project JDecisiontable take this strings and save them as text files. Thus the example files for this application may be useful for you:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jdecisiontable => Files => Examples
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Developers, Quality Engineers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jdtlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.