This is the Linux app named JDistlib whose latest release can be downloaded as jdistlib-0.4.5-bin.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JDistlib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Java package that provides routines for various statistical distributions. Based on R version 2.14.1 (continuously updated; current as of R v3.3.0). The major difference is that JDistlib is thread safe. The library contains the density (pdf), cumulative (cdf), quantile, and random number generator (RNG) routines of the following distributions: Ansari, Beta, Binomial, Cauchy, Chi square, Exponential, Fisher's F, Gamma, Geometric, Hypergeometric, Kendall, Logistic, Log normal, Negative binomial, Noncentral beta, Noncentral chi square, Noncentral f, Noncentral t, Normal, Poisson, Sign Rank, Spearman, Student's T, Tukey, Uniform, Weibull, Wilcoxon, and many more. Normality tests, such as: Kolmogorov-Smirnov, Anderson-Darling, Cramer-Von Mises, D'Agostino-Pearson, Jarque Bera, Kolmogorov-Lilliefors, Shapiro-Francia, Shapiro-Wilk. And many others.
- Statistical distributions (density / pdf, cumulative / cdf, quantile, random number generator)
- Mathematical library
Science/Research, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jdistlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.