This is the Linux app named Jedi whose latest release can be downloaded as jedi_src_0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jedi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JEDI is a J2EE application that provides a centralized service aiming at significantly simplify the generation of data driven documents in a enterprise environment.
The documents (hereafter called "JEDI documents") can have different format types: pdf, excel, rtf, plain text data streams and xml streams.
A JEDI document is an instance of the so called "managed document" (i.e. the configuration data and a particular set of rules), configured by a developer into the JEDI configuration database. The provision of a JEDI document is based on a synchronous processing performed by the JEDI core engine triggered by an end-user request (through HTTP request or RMI call).
The content of a JEDI document (i.e. the input of the JEDI service), must be an XML stream regardless of the source. Such data is subsequently processed through one or more XSL transformations in order to provide the user with the document in the required format.
Developers, Government, Information Technology, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jedisenatus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.