This is the Linux app named jeeObserver to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jeeObserver_3_1_2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jeeObserver to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jeeObserver to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONJeeObserver is an open source java monitoring tool used to analyze java applications and servers performance. It can monitor servlets, JSF actions, EJB beans, JVM cpu and memory usage and HTTP sessions. Full documentation at www.jeeobserver.com
- Monitors any Java application server CPU and memory usage.
- Monitors java applications finding performance bottlenecks.
- Monitors JSF actions, EJB invocations, servlets.
- Monitors and trace HTTP sessions created on server.
- Send automatic notifications emails.
- jeeObserver GUI is required
- Full documentation at www.jeeobserver.com
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jeeobserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.