This is the Linux app named Jekyll whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.9.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jekyll with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jekyll is a simple, blog-aware, static site generator that’s ideal for creating personal, project, or organization sites. Jekyll is incredibly simple-- it just takes your content, renders Markdown and Liquid templates, and spits out a complete, static website ready for deployment. No configurations, databases, pesky updates and other needless complexities. Jekyll lets you focus on what really matters: your content.
Jekyll is easy to install and run. You can have your own website or blog up and running in no time at all!
- Simple - No more databases, comment moderation, or pesky updates to install—just your content.
- Static - Markdown, Liquid, HTML & CSS go in. Static sites come out ready for deployment.
- Blog-aware - Permalinks, categories, pages, posts, and custom layouts are all first-class citizens here.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jekyll.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.