This is the Linux app named JFF Network Management System (NMS) whose latest release can be downloaded as jffnms-0.9.4.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JFF Network Management System (NMS) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JFF Network Management System (NMS)
DESCRIPTIONA complete OpenSource Network Management System Is SNMP-Standard Oriented (tested on Cisco and Linux). It Integrates Syslog, Tacacs, RRDtool (Performance Graphs), Maps, Traps, TFTP, Autodiscovery, Sound Alerts, AAA, Modular and Extensible.
- Monitor your network routers, switches and servers
- Accepts SNMP traps, syslog messages
- Polls network devices for statistics and status
- Event correlation
- Display host or interface status, or RRD graphs
Customer Service, Information Technology, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
PHP, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jffnms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.